Langsung ke konten utama

THEORETICAL LOVE


THEORETICAL LOVE

Really hurt to remind
A mortal tales and fake promise
Theoretical Love…
You said that I was special
You loved me immortal
I was lovely gift
You are willing to do anything
Sacrificing your life for me only
Theoretical love…

Lying…
It is just conditional love
You never accept me just the way I am
Let me screaming and crying every day
Because of you
Call it the theoretical love

You left me
Go back word and forgot it
Because of one reason
It is my past that you bob up and down

I ran away from you
Hoping you caught me
Hoping you proved all promises
Not only the theoretical love

For long time I've been waiting
I tried to erase you
Then you came back to me
Coming and saying you would forget me
Where was your heart?
Where?
You let me waiting for long time
And hoping you’re responsible with promises
But it was theoretical love

Now, I have forgiven
Come to terms with
Because I’m not a perfect girl
But I won’t have the theoretical love
  
Later, you gave me words
Saying you never go with me again
Why?
Why you said it while I remember the words
“I will forget you”
I wanna run away from you
The girl like me is not needed by you
I can’t face you
I am not perfect but I try to the better every minutes

I take wisdom
I believe you will find the better
Get your need
So do I
But I doubt you will get it
If you still have the insolence

You said you never know about our future
Whether with you or not
I never regret to know you
On the other hand
I really hope we are never allied again
I hope God created you not for me

You have died, have disappeared
With an epitaph in my deep heart
You are another person now
Who just known by me
It is about theoretical love
That’s you made for me








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

AIESEC Where the Journey Begins

Aiesec Where the Journey Begins What is AIESEC? I had no idea what it was till I found my friend would go to Russia for volunteering abroad. I said omg it was so cool… after coming back from Russia, I came to her boarding house and asked her to tell all the things she has done. I could not stop being impressed and amazed. The most unforgettable thing is when she showed me Russian chocolate and money. She gave me the chocolate but unfortunately she didn’t give the money hahaha just kidding, her story is really inspired me to do the higher or at least the same. At the time, I start thinking why I don’t know this cool organization, aiesec. I started looking for information about aiesec. Aiesec is very beneficial for the young people. We can give positive impact while developing our leadership skill and being a global citizen. When I was arranging my final project, I found aiesec in unsoed opened winter volunteer recruitment. I came to the stand excitedly. However, after p...

Setelah Hampir 5 Bulan di Tanah Air Tercinta

Tak terasa waktu seakan begitu cepat di Indonesia, senang rasanya dapat berkumpul lagi dengan keluarga, dan orang tersayang lain. Masih teringat jelas saat aku pulang dari India tepatnya tanggal 24 Desember 2017. Saat itu pesawatku akan terbang jam 11 malam dari Mumbai airport. Rasanya campur aduk.. senang, sedih, bahagia, dan tidak percaya. Tidak percaya akhirnya aku dapat menyelesaikan ini 1 tahun. Saat hari terakhir di sekolah tanggal 17 Desember 2017 kebetulan hari itu hari terakhir sekolah sebelum hari libur natal dan tahun baru, jadi mereka juga merayakan natal disana. India adalah Negara dengan berjuta perayaan, hampir semuanya mereka rayakan. Hari itu sekolahku mengadakan secret santa tukar kado untuk guru-guru lain tanpa tahu siapa yang memberi. Dan kebetulan aku kebagian koordinatorku orang yang awalnya paling aku sebelin di sekolah hehe. Aku gak merayakan natal aku pun tak memakai baju merah seperti yang sudah kepala sekolah tentukan waktu itu. Aku memakai baju coklat d...

Menantang atau Susah?

Singkat cerita aku dulu udah pindah dari flat yang dipilihkan oleh aiesec karena tempatnya yang kurang nyaman, aku akhirnya pindah di suatu keluarga muslim untuk menyewa 1 kamarnya dari bulan Mei. Disaat sudah mulai nyaman, Allah mulai memberiku bumbu-bumbu tantangan lagi di India ini. Pemilik dari flat tersebut akan menjual rumahnya, otomatis aku pun harus segera pindah. Salah satu teman merekomendasikan suatu tempat yang bisa aku tinggali. Aku langsung hubungi pemiliknya dan langsung cek ke tkp. Tempatnya cukup bersih dan aku hanya berdua dalam satu kamar. Tapi dasar memang dia otak bisnis curang dia bilang kalau dia tinggal sendirian di ruang tamu, dan ada 1 kamar lagi dihuni oleh 4 orang. Tepat tanggal 17 september, aku pun pindah. Namun semua tak sesuai kenyataan. Ternyata yang tinggal dalam rumah itu ada 9 orang. 4 orang dikamar belakang, aku dan 1 orang lagi di kamar depan, dan masih ada 3 orang yang tidur di ruang tamu. Memang itu bukan masalah yang besar, tapi ada masalah ya...